Hotplate & Stirrer
Hotplate, Magnetic Stirrer and Hotplate Stirrer feature an exceptionally durable, chemical resistant white ceramic work surface. The space-efficient design makes them ideal for use on crowded benchtops. They are widely used in biotechnology, microbiology, medical analysis and other fields. All three models accept a wide variety of beakers, flasks, bottles and other laboratory vessels for heating and/or stirring volumes as large as 3 liters.
1. LCD displays speed, temperature* and time.
2. Compact, reliable and easy to use.
3. Unique heating method, up to 350°C.*
4. Stainless steel heating plate, with high-performance heating device and high-precision temperature control device.*
5. External PT1000 temperature sensor can be used to achieve precise temperature control of samples.*
6. Special design of red water lamp to remind overheating when heat plate is above 50°C.*
7. White top plate adopts nano-ceramic technology, wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant.
8. Over-heating protection device is included.*
(Note: * is for Hotplate and Hotplate Stirrer)